[TS4] Printed silk mini skirt

Hi everyone!
So, that is my first experience in creating CAS parts for The Sims 4 Create a Sim demo.
Ok, that's too early to do it, because the game is not released, but I couldn't stay away from it.



Looking for this skirt in default pleated skirt (this item is not default and do not replace any of colour variants).

Download

With AdFly (you support me choosing one of these links):
• .package
• archive (package + preview) 

Direct links:
• .package
• archive (package + preview) 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to the writer of this article. I appreciate your effort in making this informational blogs. I know it's not easy to do this but you have done a really great job. Congrats. I'm pretty sure your readers enjoying it a lots.


    Rica
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete