Chiffon gown

Hi, dears!
Haven't seen for a long time, have we?
I wrote about my returning in Tumblr, so, I think, most of you have already read this information. However, ...
I was told that I would create for TS3 again and that is right. I think I will not make new clothes/etc regularly, but it is possible to find some new things by me from time to time.
Hope, you, my dear subscribers and guests, will like my works.

Today I prepared the new gown inspired by Matthew Williamson Summer 2014 Collection. Strictly speaking, this dress fully copies one of his gowns.

So, this dress has two variants: recolourable and non-recolourable. Non-recolourable dress repeat the original dress' colour, perfect blue. The dress available for adults and young adults. Warning! The long mesh is in high detailed variant only! More than that, I tried to make high resolution texture, that is why the size of textures is 2048*2048. I hope it will provide more qualitative texture for HQ modification users. The screen is made with HQ modification.


Download

With AdFly (you support me choosing one of these links):
archive (contains .sims3pack, .package and a preview)

Direct links:
• .package
• archive (contains .sims3pack, .package and a preview) 




1 comment:

  1. Reading your article is such a privilege. It does inspire me, I hope that you can share more positive thoughts. Visit my site too. The link is posted below.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete