Christmas lady dress

Ok, I know that it's a bit late to share this outfit, but in my country we do not celebrate Christmas on 25th of December, and I was very busy on the last week at school. That is why this gift is gift for New Year mostly))

Custom mesh for all body types, un-recolorable belt, two recolorable channels on the dress.
Hope, you'll enjoy!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!





*launcher thumbnail*

Download
As I promised on my Tumbler blog, i will share two types of links: direct to Dropbox and through the AdFly service. You can choose any you want, but I will be grateful if you support me and choose AdFly links.

Dropbox:
archive (includes .sims3pack, .package, preview and thumbnail)

AdFly:
• .package
• archive (includes .sims3pack, .package, preview and thumbnail)





2 comments:

  1. I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition. See the link below for more info.


    #happy
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading your article is such a privilege. It does inspire me, I hope that you can share more positive thoughts. Visit my site too. The link is posted below.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete