Leather dress

Back to textures...
I haven't work with such type of textures so many time, and I thought it looked very silly. But in the case with leather it is the best way. So here is two variants in one file: black leather (as Overlay, non-recolorable) and the type I don't like (as Multiplier, recolorable). Mesh is new. As always suitable for youngs and adults.


Download (AdFly):
• as .package
• as .sims3pack
• as an archive (include package, sims3pack and preview)

Download (direct link to Dropbox):
• as .sims3pack
• as .package
• as an archive


5 comments:

  1. Hey, i'm from brazil and love your blog! All is free for download? Thanks. ( Sorry for bad english :[ )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, everything is free for download
      the link just leads to a site with advertising, there you can click on link "continue" or sth like that at the top right corner. This link lead to dropbox.
      I use this site just for getting a little bit money from my works, but YOU DO NOT PAY FOR THIS

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the answer!
      If you do not mind, divulge your blog to my friends, congratulations, it's all too perfect here. Success.

      Delete
    3. of course I do not mind!
      Thank you for coment!

      Delete
  2. I'm downloading everything haha :P

    ReplyDelete