Long skirts by Roberto Cavalli

Hi everybody!
It's my first post in a new blog. 
So, I decided to choose new style for my works' previews. It's very simple, you see. Until opening the blog I made different previews and really didn't like it. So, these my works you can see on the forum, here.
Remember, that your comments are very important for me.

I begin with set of long skirts of Italian fashion designer Roberto Cavalli. In downloaded archive you'll find one file with four unrecoverable variants of the skirt. Skirts are suitable for young adult and adult women. New custom mesh.
I think these skirts are very feminine, elegant and bright. Hope you'll like it.
Don't forget to click on images to see them in the best quality.









8 comments:

  1. прекрасные формы, спасибо)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо огромное (:

      Delete
  2. Благодаря IMHO перешла сюда, очень красивые и яркие юбки!

    ReplyDelete
  3. с открытием! классные юбочки ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. would you consider uploading a recolorable version of this mesh with a higher waist line?

    ReplyDelete